EcoBin Garden Shredder - 10hp Capacity
EcoBin's powerful garden shredders are used to shred garden wastes like branches, twigs, branches, leaves, green organic waste etc. With a powerful motor, multi-cut blade system with large feed opening, they are perfect for these tasks.
Contact us on +91 95913 29911 / email@example.com for pricing and more information.
EcoBin's powerful garden shredders are used to shred garden wastes like branches, twigs, branches, leaves, green organic waste etc. With a powerful motor, multi-cut blade system with large feed opening, they are perfect for these tasks.The volume is significantly reduced, while also providing the best basis for producing organic fertiliser to make your garden really bloom.
Shredder/chopper system details 10hp:-
- No. of Blades -48nos
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H) rnm - 1550 x 610 x 1220
- Weight - 450Kgs
- Power Source -. Electrical
- Feeding Chute mm- 580x100
- Power from the motor is transmitted to the shredder assembly, The sturdy consruction of the machine is meant for long life and durability.
- The Machine has the option for stand mount and wheel mount for easy monoverability.
- Can shred hard and soft organic matter, The shredded matter will be in small pieces and be able to use it for manufacturing direct manure/organic manure and vermi compost.
- Processing capacity of about 500kgs per hour, variable depends on the feeding type.
" Don't forget, by not burning leaves you are saving more of your carbon and nitrogen into good growing matter, instead of polluting the air. "
- Price mentioned is Ex - Bangalore only.
- Outside Bangalore - Transportation charges and other taxes as per Govt regulations extra / to pay.
- Please allow a maximum of 3 weeks for delivery from the date of order or earlier if in stock.
- Mentioned technical parameters are approximates and may vary +/- 5%.
Call us on +91 95913 29911 to get the quotes for this machine.
Please feel free to talk to us for more in detail discussion on +91 95913 29911 or write to us on :- firstname.lastname@example.org.